Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Padua Law Firm, based in Houston, Texas is a real estate law firm specializing in many real estate law services. We know that not all of our clients deal with residential matters and as such we have a niche in commercial real estate as well. If you are looking for a “qualified commercial real estate attorney“, consider Padua Law Firm your solution. We handle a variety of commercial law transactions including:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions – If you are acquiring or disposing of a commercial property, you will want the help of a skilled property lawyer. We can help you set up the necessary paperwork for both business and personal records.
- Development and Construction – We know that developing properties is not only a great way to boost your business, but the economy as well. We work hard to secure financing for all of your development and construction needs. In addition, we also can work with you to manage the development and construction as it is ongoing. We use our expertise to keep you in business.
- Commercial Rentals – Padua Law Firm is established in servicing our clients who are looking for a commercial real estate lawyer to manage commercial properties. Whether you rent out a storefront or warehouse, we can help you with your contractual needs as well as handling any issues with your renters should they arise.
- Investment Properties – Whether you own several single family homes or multi-family properties, our commercial law service can help you manage these properties effectively.
All of these services are designed to help your business thrive. By allowing us to handle your legal matters, you are freeing up your time to not only handle more important obligations, but to service your clients as well. If you are looking for individual services, see our Houston real estate attorney services page.
What We Can Do For You
Every business differs, and we have the flexibility to adapt to your needs. We know that your business may have different needs than our other commercial law clients. Therefore, we are able to help you with the following types of commercial real estate transactions:
- Purchase and Sales Contracts of all property types
- Construction contracts
- Commercial leases
- Entity structure and formation (partnerships, LLC’s, Inc, etc…)
- Financing transactions (debt/equity)
- Insurance matters
- Foreclosure defense (Preparation of deed restrictions and HOA documents)
- Formation of Municipal Utility Districts (MUD) and Public Improvement Districts (PID) and other similar types of special purpose districts to facility or fund development.
Padua Law Firm can help you whether you are a local resident or from out of state. We are well versed in real estate law and can apply our knowledge to your unique situation. You can contact us today in Houston, TX by email or by calling our office at 713-840-1411.
Complex Business Requires Experienced Legal Counsel
When you encounter a commercial real estate transaction of any kind, you want a qualified attorney by your side to help deal with any legal issues that may arise. Real estate transactions, especially commercial transactions, are complicated in nature, due to the combination of local government regulations, financial considerations, and operational issues involved. Therefore, having a qualified real estate attorney – one who has hands-on experience is a necessity to help you navigate through the myriad of state laws, regulations, and related issues that are inherent in the real estate business.
Commercial real estate attorney – Alejandro Padua’s previous experience doing business in the real estate industry – he has an experience as a developer and an investor – which helps him to successfully handle and execute your real estate transactions. At Padua Law Firm when handling commercial real estate law we focus on efficiency first – helping you remain financially successful – by employing cost-effective measures that will yield good results.
Very Important to Involve a Commercial Real Estate Attorney Early
Real estate law tends to be unforgiving and if you miss legalities in your paperwork, chances are it will be costly. The last things you need in your business are more expenses. This is why involving a property lawyer such as Alejandro Padua can help ensure that you do not miss any important steps in your commercial real estate transactions. Some important things we can help you with include escrow matters, loan documents and title reports for your commercial real estate.
We can work with your existing professionals – architects, engineers or CPAs – to ensure that your transactions are successful and protected as much as possible. To speak to an experienced commercial real estate attorney, contact Padua Law Firm, located in Houston, TX by email or call 713-840-1411.
Representative Examples of Firm’s Clients and Projects
- Represented developers in the purchase, development, and marketing of an 85-acre community consisting of residential and commercial land uses. See www.woodhavenforest.com for project specifics. Legal services included entity selection and formation, preparation of Deed restrictions/HOA documents, and negotiation of commercial construction contracts.
- Represented a property owner in procuring a $3.55 million debt for a retail property located in Fullerton, CA refinance to take advantage of lower interest rates and thereby drastically reducing interest expense.
- Represented developers/investors in the development and marketing of a 214 unit condominium project in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. See www.sanmiguelvillas.com for the website of the project.
- Represented general contractor in the entity selection and formation process as well as negotiation of its construction contracts. See www.doradorenovations.com for the business website.
Padua Law Firm represents clients with domestic and international real estate interests in the United States, Mexico, and the Texas cities of Houston, Dallas, Austin, the Woodlands, Sugarland, Conroe, Dickinson, League City, Galveston, and others.
Excellent, highly recommended
"I was very pleased with my overall experience with The Padua Law Firm. The staff was friendly and helpful, and my attorney was skillful and aggressive in getting an excellent settlement recovery for me, including reimbursement for my lost income."