Houston Real Estate Attorney
Padua Law Firm is a real estate law firm that is based in Houston, Texas. We strive to provide you with the highest quality real estate law services with a focus on both families and individuals. If you are looking for a top of the line Houston real estate lawyer, Padua Law Firm can help you with your residential real estate needs. We offer help with a plethora of real estate transactions including, but not limited to:
- Construction – If you are looking to build a new home from the ground up, we can provide you with the necessary assistance in getting started. This involves purchase of property as well as getting started with a construction firm.
- Purchasing – If building a home is not for you and you wish to purchase an already existing home, let us help you with your closing and ensuring that all paperwork is in order.
- Financing – Perhaps one of the more stressful endeavors of real estate, a Houston real estate lawyer can help you establish the best means of financing your new home, whether it is a construction or already existing home. If you are looking to secure financing for a rental property, real estate attorney Houston can help you with that too.
These services are designed for families and individuals. If you have a need for commercial real estate services, you can see our related page where we outline specific commercial services.
What Real Estate Attorneys can do for you?
We know that not every real estate transaction will fall into one of the above categories. As a real estate attorney in Houston, we
- Purchase and sales contracts
- Construction contracts to build or remodel new homes
- Foreclosure defense
- Entity structure and formation (partnerships, LLC’s, Inc, etc…)
- Financing transactions (Purchase, Refinance, owner financing and home equity loans)
- Insurance Matters
- Closings and related issues/documents
- Purchase of foreclosed properties (aka REO properties)
- Landlord services
- Buying properties in Mexico : Purchases of resort or “second home” property located in Mexico
If you are looking for any of these transactions contacting Padua Law Firm, a “real estate attorney Houston”, can help you in your real estate matters. Contact us in Houston, TX by email or call 713-840-1411.
Complex Transactions Require Experienced Legal Counsel
If you have ever perpetrated a real estate transaction before, you have noticed that they are not simple transactions. There are a variety of factors that need to be considered in the real estate field and they include:
- Government regulations
- Financial Considerations
- Setting Objectives for Buying and Selling
- Operational Issues
Because of the complexity of real estate transactions, hiring an experienced legal counsel is necessary to ensure that you have covered every step in your transaction. You need an experienced law firm who knows the real estate industry and is familiar with the entire process from beginning to end. A qualified Houston real estate attorney is what you need.
Attorney Alejandro Padua’s previous direct experience on the business side of the real estate industry – as a developer, investor, and other areas – in addition to his legal training and experience, is an invaluable asset that will undoubtedly help you successfully complete your real estate transactions. We value successful outcomes as much as you do and for that reason, we use our real estate attorney Houston expertise to ensure that you have the most successful outcome that is both cost effective and utilizes the appropriate measures on our part.
Importance of Involving a Houston Real Estate Attorney Early
It is very important to involve a real estate lawyer Houston based in your transactions as early as possible. Houston real estate lawyers know what crucial elements to look for in purchase and sale agreements. There are many documents that your real estate attorney in Texas should review prior to the closure of the transaction. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Title Reports
- Escrow Instructions
- Loan Documents
- Disclosure Statements
By “hiring a qualified Houston real estate attorney”, you are creating a better chance at defending title rights. You are also reducing your taxes and fees, which means less worries and more money in your pocket. We are flexible in that we are able to work seamlessly with other professionals such as architects, contractors, engineers and CPAs to ensure that your interests are protected as much as possible.
Representative Examples of Firm’s Clients and Projects
- Represented a local Houston Family in the purchase of a lot and negotiated the construction contract with a reputable custom home builder.
- Represented an out-of-state family in defending a foreclosure proceeding initiated by their mortgage lender. See our foreclosure defense page for more details.
- Represented various Texas residents in their acquisition of a second home in San Miguel de Allende and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Represented a local individual in curing title defects to their home and thereby being able to purchase Title Insurance for additional security.
At Padua Law Firm, you will find a Houston Real Estate Attorney that can represent clients in the Texas cities of Houston, Dallas, Austin, the Woodlands, Sugarland, Conroe, Dickinson, League City, Galveston, and Mexico.
Excellent, highly recommended
"I was very pleased with my overall experience with The Padua Law Firm. The staff was friendly and helpful, and my attorney was skillful and aggressive in getting an excellent settlement recovery for me, including reimbursement for my lost income."