Padua Law Firm, PLLC
The trusted boutique law shop that champions truth & justice for our clients’ companies, causes, & compensation.
History and Expertise
Padua Law Firm, PLLC is a boutique law practice that brings together a powerful combination of legal and business experience and has earned the respect of the Houston community. Our firm was established in 2007 by Alejandro L. Padua with the mission to provide comprehensive advisory services to clients whose needs could not be met by a traditional law practice. We began building our practice one client at a time, focusing on specific areas in which we have significant legal, and in certain areas, business experience as well.
Our attorneys have solid educational foundations, with degrees from the University of Houston Law Center, The University of Texas Business and Law Schools, Harvard University, and NYU, and are continually being trained on cutting edge developments in the practice of law. Moreover, our attorneys have experience with prestigious past employers, including Skadden Arps, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, and Citigroup Energy.
The pedigree and experience of our attorneys ensure that clients obtain exceptional work product, meanwhile our core values and principles ensure the benefits of a dedicated advocate and intimate attorney-client relationship. Padua Law Firm continually strives for state of the art client service while maintaining the personal commitment and intimate knowledge of our clients’ matters.
In short, our firm is based upon the fundamental principle of providing our clients excellent legal service so that they can focus on the more enjoyable and profitable aspects of their life and business.
We provide effective, aggressive when necessary, and creative solutions primarily in the areas of Civil Litigation including Personal Injury, Real Estate, Mexican Law Services, Corporate/Business, Business Immigration and Environmental Commodity.
Examples of our recent representative experience include:
- Representation of a developer in securing ~$30,000,000 Sale and Leaseback funding made up of Debt and Equity capital for the development and construction of Woodhaven Village, a senior housing facility in Montgomery County, Texas;
- Litigation on behalf of the victims and families of severe motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, and other catastrophic workplace injuries;
- Representation of a residential lot developer in the in the entity formation, private placement of equity securities, and closing of debt construction financing for East End on the Bayou, Ltd. a townhome development in the East End of Houston, TX;
- Representation of women who suffered serious injuries against the various pharmaceutical companies who manufactured defective transvaginal surgical mesh for defective design, negligence, and fraud;
- Legal services to an individual client regarding the execution in the U.S. of a foreign judgment obtained in Mexico against his former employer;
- Representation of BB’s Cajun Café in the partnership startup and governance for many of their Houston area restaurants, including their newest location in Pearland, TX and its private placement of equity securities;
- Immigration relief for a victim of human trafficking from Mexico;
- EB-5 visas for foreign entrepreneurs who have invested in commercial real estate projects in the United States; and
- Representation of a Private Equity Trading Fund in its multi-million dollar acquisitions and dispositions of environmental commodities, including emission reduction credits for variable organic compounds, SO2, NOx, and several others.
Relentless Work Ethic and Devotion – When you engage our firm, you get our commitment to be as diligent and disciplined as we can in the attainment of your goals. That means hard work, grit, and perseverance every single day. We do not allow disappointments to discourage us and are very proficient at managing setbacks and challenges.
Effective Communication – Our attorneys understand the importance of communication to our clients. In this regard, our standards are high. We always provide prompt, thorough, and most of all, effective communication. This means that you can rest assured that you are being informed of material developments in your case or transaction and are being consulted about how best to achieve your objectives.
Know-How – Our attorneys go above and beyond the minimum competency required of all lawyers. Our tried and tested know-how ensures that you can count on us to have the legal knowledge, skill, thoroughness and preparation to advocate for you as successfully as possible during the representation.
Confidentiality and Honesty – All lawyers must adhere to the strictest standards of truthfulness and confidentiality. At Padua Law, we take such responsibilities very seriously. Our attorney-client relationship is sacred to us. This also means that we do not sugarcoat the facts. You can trust us to tell you exactly where you stand, whether good or bad.
Empathy – At Padua Law Firm, we do not just research the law, draft contracts, file pleadings, give advice, and get results—yes, we get stellar results for our clients—but at Padua Law, we pride ourselves on not just being good lawyers, but also understanding the emotions, the personalities, the relationships, and the unique needs of each of our clients. It is the core of who we are as people.
We are a multi-cultural and multilingual law firm that performs services, which meet or exceed expected American professional standards, and at the same time, understands the cultures and languages of our clients throughout Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world. This allows us to work effectively and efficiently with a diverse client base.
Technology & Innovation
Traditional and Renewable Energy
Restaurant and Hospitality
Meet Our Attorneys
Alejandro L. Padua
Sara E. Padua Cordúa
Ling E. Dai
Lorelei G. Noyola