Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Padua Law Firm, based in Houston, Texas is a real estate law firm focusing on a wide variety of real estate law services including a well-established niche in commercial real estate. If you are looking for a qualified commercial real estate attorney, consider Padua Law Firm your solution. We handle a variety of commercial law services designed to help your business thrive. By allowing us to handle your legal matters, you are freeing up your time to not only handle more important obligations, but to service your clients as well. If you are looking for individual services, see our Houston real estate attorney services page.
What We Can Do For You?
Every business differs, and we have the flexibility to adapt to your needs. We know that your business may have different needs than our other commercial law clients. We are able to help you with the following types of commercial real estate transactions and matters:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions – If you are acquiring or disposing of a commercial property, you will want the help of a skilled property lawyer to assist you in preparing Purchase and Sales Contracts and with the closing process.
- Eminent Domain/Condemnation – Have you received Notice that your property will be taken from you via Eminent Domain or Condemnation proceedings by the Government or a private company such as Pipeline Company?
- Development and Construction
- Commercial leases – Padua Law Firm is established in servicing our clients who are looking for a commercial real estate lawyer to help manage the legal aspect of commercial properties. Whether you retail, office, medical-oriented or warehouse property types, we can help you with your contractual needs as well as handling any issues with your renters should they arise.
- Entity structure and formation (partnerships, LLC’s, Inc, etc…)
- Financing transactions (debt/equity)
- Property Insurance Disputes – If your property insurance company is wrongfully denying your claim, or making you “low-ball” offers, we can help you force them to compensate you.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Deed Restrictions and Home Owners Assoc.
- Formation of Municipal Utility Districts (MUD) and Public Improvement Districts (PID) and other similar types of special purpose districts to facility or fund development.
Padua Law Firm can help you whether you are a local Texas resident or from out of state or a foreign national. We are well versed in real estate law and can apply our knowledge to your unique situation. You can contact us today in Houston, TX by email or by calling our office at 713-840-1411.
Complex Business Requires Experienced Legal Counsel
When you encounter a commercial real estate transaction of any kind, you want a qualified attorney by your side to help deal with any legal issues that may arise. Real estate transactions, especially commercial transactions, are complicated in nature, due to the combination of local government regulations, financial considerations, and operational issues involved. Therefore, having a qualified real estate attorney – one who has hands-on experience is a necessity to help you navigate through the myriad of state laws, regulations, and related issues that are inherent in the real estate business.
Commercial real estate attorney – Alejandro Padua’s previous experience doing business in the real estate industry – he has an experience as a developer and an investor – which helps him to successfully handle and execute your real estate transactions. At Padua Law Firm when handling commercial real estate law we focus on efficiency first – helping you remain financially successful – by employing cost-effective measures that will yield good results.
Very Important to Involve a Commercial Real Estate Attorney Early
Real estate law tends to be unforgiving and if you miss legalities in your paperwork, chances are it will be costly. The last things you need in your business are more expenses. This is why involving a property lawyer such as Alejandro Padua can help ensure that you do not miss any important steps in your commercial real estate transactions. Some important things we can help you with include escrow matters, loan documents and title reports for your commercial real estate.
We can work with your existing professionals – architects, engineers or CPAs – to ensure that your transactions are successful and protected as much as possible. To speak to an experienced commercial real estate attorney, contact Padua Law Firm, located in Houston, TX by email or call 713-840-1411.
Representative Examples of Firm’s Clients and Projects
- Represented developers in the purchase, development, and marketing of an 85-acre community consisting of residential and commercial land uses. See www.woodhavenforest.com for project specifics. Legal services included entity selection and formation, preparation of Deed restrictions/HOA documents, and negotiation of commercial construction contracts.
- Represented a property owner in procuring a $3.55 million debt for a retail property located in Fullerton, CA refinance to take advantage of lower interest rates and thereby drastically reducing interest expense.
- Represented a business, owner of commercial property in Houston, TX that had been damaged by storm, in litigation against their Property Insurance company who had made an extremely low offer regarding his property insurance claim.
- Represented a local Houston Family who was facing Eminent Domain and Condemnation proceedings against them by a Pipeline Company (ie. Pipeline company was attempting to take their property).
Padua Law Firm represents clients with domestic and international real estate interests in the United States, Mexico, and the Texas cities of Houston, Dallas, Austin, the Woodlands, Sugarland, Conroe, Dickinson, League City, Galveston, and others.