ASSOCIATE at Padua Law Firm
Dyan concentrates her practice on personal injury, medical malpractice, corporate law, contract law and real estate cases. Dyan has trial and hearing experience, transactional experience, has worked as a mediator and has represented clients in personal injury and immigration proceedings.
Dyan has mediated over 30 cases ranging from corporate litigation, auto accidents and construction disputes. Dyan also has significant experience with filing petitions to federal agencies and has supervised up to 10 legal assistants.
Dyan Parada began her career in finance and commodity trading with Citigroup before pursuing her law degree. Her experience in finance and energy trading has instilled in Dyan an understanding of business goals and objectives and Dyan carries a solution and business oriented approach to the legal field.
As a child of parents from El Salvador and Ecuador, Dyan’s bicultural upbringing allows her to understand the needs of people from all over the world. Dyan spent many summers in Ecuador and El Salvador and is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Padua Law Firm, PLLC (Associate, 2014-Present)
- Law Offices of Dakshini R. Sen, P.C. (Associate, 2013-2014)
- Citigroup Energy (Energy Trader, 2005-2011)
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D., 2013)
- Environmental & Energy Law & Policy Journal
- Semi-finalist Mediation Competition 2011
- Research Paper-“Potential Problems with the Transboundary
- Agreement between the US and Mexico
- New York University, Stern School of Business (B.S. 2001)
Admissions and Affiliations:
- State Bar of Texas
- Fluent in Spanish
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association