Houston Medical Malpractice Lawyer
If you have been the Victim of Medical Negligence, Call us at 713-840-1411 and speak to a Houston medical malpractice Lawyer about your rights!
Doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are human beings just like everybody else and hence they make mistakes that can cause serious injuries or death. This is known in legal terms as “medical malpractice” or “medical negligence.” Houston medical malpractice attorney at Padua Law Firm will protect your rights to pursue compensation in the event that you are injured as a result of mistakes or negligence on behalf of your doctor, health professional, or hospital. It is important to know that doctors, hospitals, and other health care practitioners will strongly defend themselves. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you engage an experienced medical negligence attorney that can adequately represent you in these cases. Some of the most common types of medical mistakes include the following:
- Birth injuries and complications in childbirth *(See below for more info)
- Improper Diagnosis by a doctor
- Mistakes in treatment and medication of a patient.
- Errors made during surgery
- Nursing Errors and hospital errors caused by inadequate medical staff training
- Paramedic errors caused by negligent emergency care
- Nursing home negligence
- Dangerous Drugs
- Dangerous or Defective Medical Devices
Tough Texas Medical Injury Lawyers Needed Vs. Mighty Health Care Industry
Current politics coupled with medical malpractice laws that have drastically changed over the last ten years have made Medical malpractice claims in Texas very difficult to win. A Houston medical malpractice lawyer must work efficiently and intently against the mighty health care industry to protect your rights. In order to win your case, you need a medical malpractice attorney that is committed, experienced, and have adequate resources needed to prove medical negligence.
If you or a loved one has been injured or wrongfully killed by a medical mistake, Padua Law Firm stands ready to assist you in obtaining compensation for your losses and suffering. For a free consultation with Padua Law’s Texas medical injury lawyer, call 713-840-1411 or Contact us online.
Your medical negligence lawyer Houston at Padua Law Firm will aggressively pursue cases. As part of our analysis, our medical negligence attorney will consider the following:
- Did the medical provider meet the applicable standard of care? All licensed physicians and health professionals are employed to protect and treat patients with illnesses or injuries to a mandated standard of care. Was there a breach of duty of care (i.e. was the applicable standard of care not met?)? If your physician or hospital does not provide you with the level of medical care and attention required by Texas law, it is a breach of their duty.
- Did the breach of duty cause injuries or damages? Any healthcare professional’s breach of duty may lead to injury or even serious illness.
Houston Birth Injury Attorney
When parents realize that their newborn infant has been injured during childbirth,, it is devastating. Many birth injuries are preventable and arise out of medical malpractice and negligence on the part of healthcare providers. You need to know if this condition was inevitable, or a result of negligence At Padua Law, our birth injury lawyer is experienced in these injuries and has experts available who can review the case and get answers. We are here to unravel the truth. As your Houston birth injury attorney, it is my mission to find out if the birth injury could have been prevented when it occurred and if there is a potential case to pursue recompense so that you can give your child the care they need.
Common Birth Injuries include:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Prolapsed Cord
- Compartment Syndrome
- Prenatal asphyxia
- Other Brain Damage
At Padua Law Firm, you will find a Houston medical malpractice attorney that can represent medical malpractice clients in all of Texas including the cities of Houston, Dallas, Austin, the Woodlands, Sugarland, Conroe, Dickinson, League City, Galveston, and San Antonio.
Call 713-840-1411 or contact us via email to schedule your free, no obligation consultation.