Mineral Rights Lawyers
Fill out the form below for a FREE CONSULTATION & discover your options
Mineral Rights Lawyers in Houston, TX
Protecting your rights in oil, gas, mineral & royalty rights disputes
- In certain cases we take on contingency, you will pay us nothing in attorney fees unless we are able to obtain compensation in your case.
- Millions in additional compensation recovered for property owners.
- Cases: Royalty disputes, lease discrepancies, disputes over the market value or operating expenses of oil or gas, water rights and more.
- Work with successful attorneys with excellent academic backgrounds, networks of consultants, and experience.
Understand and Protect Your Mineral & Royalty Rights in Texas
Questions and disputes can arise frequently when individuals, families, or business owners are unaware of their rights. If you are a property owner, mineral right or royalty owner and have discovered that oil and gas operations are being conducted in your vicinity, you may have certain rights that entitle you to monetary compensation.
To ensure that your rights are fully protected, consult a skilled oil and gas lawyer from the Padua Law Firm.
Types of Oil, Gas and Mineral Rights Cases We Handle:
Padua Law Firm, PLLC represents royalty and mineral owners, lessors and lessees, oil, gas and production companies, and other parties in a range of mineral rights and royalty disputes cases, including but not limited to:
Discrepancies and defects in title to Mineral rights or Division Orders are one of the most common types of cases we handle.
Disputes regarding lease provisions, nonpayment or delayed payment of royalties, and disputes over the market value (or expenses charged) to sold oil or gas.
Padua Law Firm can help resolve your mineral rights issues through various means, including litigation.
- Negotiating and Sales of mineral rights
- Lease provision disputes
- Surface rights negotiations
- Nonpayment or delayed Payment of Royalties
- Title and Division Order disputes
- Water Rights disputes